Monday, July 25, 2011

Cold, gray airport.

Vibrating neon lights.
Cold gray airport.
I want to be with the black wasp
gleaming in the sun
on an orange lily.

I forgot to record a few notes about a concertino I saw on my last day in Venezia. We had the pleasure of a nearly private mini-concert by a man and his piano. It cost 10 Euro per person and lasted about 40 minutes. It was the perfect ending to our sensory driven trip. I relaxed my eyes and felt the music. The vibrations and intensity tingled different areas of my brain, activating emotions of joy and passion. Another example of love being poured into a piece of work, first by the author and secondly by the performer.
I am waiting for a flight taking me back to Denver, back to my children and my work. Over the next few months my mission will be tending to the flame in my heart that has been ignited by my pilgrimage to Italia. This flame is the communion I hold with my muse, my dedication to my artwork and love for my children. I want to teach them and show them of this love, that it allows your life to be full and it allows your spirit to thrive.


I want to be a love conduit. I am so thankful for all my experiences and all of the people who have taught me, all the people I know are my teachers.

No comments: